We wanted to let you know of more events for teens that you might be interested in.
Teen Hope Connected
- Weekly Youth Group, Wednesdays, 6-7pm, via Zoom.
- NEW!!! 3 Week Series on Prayer starts Wednesday 21st April and continues
April 28th and May 5th followed by a ‘Games Night’ on Wednesday 12th May.
- Expect some fun, exploring of faith and life, small group discussions, some top class games, and prayer.
- To register for this youth group you will need to complete the online parental consent form with your parents by clicking here: https://forms.gle/2uGwM3jnLM1Mwyeu5
Knock Youth Pilgrimage
- Saturday, 24th April, 12noon -2pm, via Zoom.
- This will be a great interactive session for teenagers from across our Diocese to experience pilgrimage together through workshops, small group discussions, fun and prayer.
- To register for this youth group you will need to complete the online parental consent form with your parents by clicking here:
- Closing Date for Registrations Wednesday 21st April at 5pm
YCD Connected Group
The Young Church Dublin have started a connected group for Young Adults (20’s 30’s) to gather online.
People meet every Wednesday, from 8.00-9.00pm. We will have time of catch up, reflection on Scripture, chat in small discussion groups and enjoy time in prayer together. It provides an opportunity to connect in with other young adults in a community of faith. If you are interested in joining, please email:
- Friday, 21st May, 6.30-8.30pm, via Zoom.
More details to follow
“May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God.
Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.”
St. Therese of Lisieux